Monday, December 14, 2009

Metallica to play with Slayer!

First thing any Metallica fan should know is that they will be playing with Slayer next year. Now let that sit in. Has your brain exploded yet?

I'm not sure but I think they have never played together. But still, that doesn't change the fact that this is the most exciting thing to happen since they decided to quit making the Twilight movies. Actually that never happened but I can dream right?

I heard that the theme for New Moon was going to be 'Of Wolf and Man', but they thought it would be too awesome for their movie so instead they went with some sort of orchestrated garbage (I'm kidding, orchestra music is awesome).

So I got a little sidetracked. But hey, I'm excited as hell. Problem is though, I won't be seeing this concert. Why? Because it's in another country. Yep, it's in Prague. Not only that but also  there will be Anthrax, Heaven and Hell, and Mastodon!  And then this happened:



Here is a link to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment